Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wishes: To Paris on a bicycle

It's that time of year again when everyone is pondering their aims and goals for 2013, and I'm no different. I love a good list. A list of things to do, to achieve, to try. I also love to look back on my lists and see them all crossed off, there is nothing more satisfying. I sometime battle against this, I am not here to be a list making and crossing machine. Surely actually doing those things must be more satisfying than seeing the resultant item crossed off??! Not always. But most of the time I find it a massive help in actually getting done the things I want/need to and for that reason I'm going to stick with it!

So on to 2013 and my list of 'wishes' to achieve. This list is LONG, so I'm not going to bore you with the full minutiae of 'make the bed each morning' etc. Rather, I think I shall drip feed the most exciting ones through this 'wishes' feature to keep the motivation running on full.

Very top of the list and something we've been hankering after for quite some time is...to cycle to Paris!


Rosé, une bière et le Tour d'Eiffel! This image will keep me going and will definitely be worth the struggle when we reach the Arc de Triomphe!! May the planning and training commence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment