Monday 11 February 2013

Travels: Mountains Ahoy!

Apologies for the radio silence over the last week, we have been super busy! I am blogging from the beautiful French Alps, more specifically in Meribel, in the Three Valleys. It is wonderful, such a cute town and resort and the mountains are majestic! The snow is fantastic and plentiful, BUT other than a few hours of glorious sunshine on our first day, it's been constant white-outs. Great for the snow, but not ideal for snapshots! All I've managed to capture so far (on the occasional moments I'm brave enough to whip out my camera in these blizzards) is seas of white with a few odd blurs in the distance!

So, rather than bore you with a page of white photos, I thought I'd pull out a couple of classics from a previous trip to give you a flavour of what's going on down here and what we're hoping to get up to over the rest of the week!


These are genuine 80s onesies that I found when I raided my folks' wardrobe, the real deal and aren't they fabulous?! Admittedly they are only practical on sunny blue skies, technology has come a long way in the last thirty years (wow, that long?!) there was no 'waterproof but breathable' gear back then!


  So wherever you are, in the sun or snow, wishing you a bon ski!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment