Thursday 2 January 2014

Welcome fantastic 2014!

So folks, 2014 has arrived, Happy New Year! Hope you all welcomed in the year in style!


Okay, I may have cheated a little there - this was actually taken on guy fawkes night in Battersea Park! But the sentiment was right! :)

As usual, we're all thinking of our new year's resolutions at this time. We're also looking back at 2013 at all the wonderful and exciting things we've been up, and the things we've achieved. We may also remember the odd thing that didn't go so well, but hey we've learnt our lessons from them. Looking back on my resolution for 2013, which was to blog 4 times a month, I almost made it! 38 out of 48 posts - sooo close and up on the prior year. What I've learnt is that I should have been reviewing my progress towards the end of the year to see how I was doing, surely I could have squeezed in a few more at the end there if I'd realised!! 

2014 is going to be a huge year for us, we're getting married and looking to buy a house! Those are two massive things to tick off the list, and they come with so many other possibilities - just think of all the diys and projects!! Can't wait to get started on them and share it right here! So I'm not going to add a huge list of other resolutions to the mix. I'm going to stick to and build upon the progress of last year by posting at least once a week. That ups it to 52 posts in a year. Bit of a challenge, but one I think I really know I can achieve, without compromising on quality or content. 

What are your new year's resolutions? And what are you planning on getting up to over the next twelve months? What ever it is, I know it will be spectacular! So, here's to an amazing 2013 and an even better 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment